By now you are probably aware that the term, “eat clean”, has nothing to do with washing your food and has everything to do with eating in a way that promotes fat loss and overall health and wellness. While it may sound simple enough, it’s is very challenging to stick with a clean eating plan. I suppose if it were easy then everyone would be lean and confident about their body.
So what’s the secret to long-term, clean eating success? Below is a 4 step guide to help you get to that clean-eating way of life.
Eat-For-Fat-Loss #1: Keep It Balanced
- Many fat loss strategies encourage eating only from one category of food: soup, grapefruit, salad, chicken breast…While these foods may promote fat loss and reduce overall calorie intake, this way of eating sets you up for a fall.
- No one sticks with highly restrictive, one-food-only diets for very long, and you’re no exception. To make your clean eating plan last, keep your diet balanced with a range of healthy, real foods. See my recommended model here: Is Your Diet Healthy?
Eat-For-Fat-Loss #2: Don’t Put a Label On It
- How many times have you uttered the words I’m on a diet? Ugh, just saying that puts one in the mood to cheat on the said diet.
- If eating clean means you’re on a diet, then you’re not committed enough to make this a way of life. True fat loss and improved health comes when clean eating is second nature, and not a temporarily imposed sentence. This is a process and takes patience and commitment, not dieting.
Eat-For-Fat-Loss #3: Have Patience
- Wouldn’t it be great if a week of clean eating could erase a decade worth of indulgences? But, alas, you didn’t gain that fat in a week, and you won’t lose it in a week either.
- Look for, and acknowledge, each and every small victory along the way to your long-term goal. Notice each pound lost, every inch and pant size reduction. These accomplishments build on one another until you reach your ultimate goal. Just remember that big changes take consistent, long-term effort. Be patient.
Eat-For-Fat-Loss #4: Have a Plan
- This is the most important step in your clean eating quest, without it you’ll flounder around without direction and will likely find yourself starting into the bottom of a bowl of ice cream.
- Spend time writing out your do’s and don’ts for your clean eating plan. If you need help please feel free to reach out to me and together we can complete this step.
Use these 4 steps as a guide to make clean eating a way of life. If you have any questions about clean eating or if you would like to get started on one of my nutrition, fitness and transformation programs that will transform your life once and for all please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 650-654-4604.
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp