Welcome to the 28 Day Skinny Jean Solution Program!
Below you will find a comprehensive list of important things to know and information to review to successfully complete the 28 Day Skinny Jean Solution Program! I recommend that you refer to this program and the resources here often.
Also, be sure to keep and review your “Welcome Email” that I sent for other important information specific to the program.
- Download the 28 Day Skinny Jean Solution Program file. I recommend downloading the file to a regular computer (not a mobile device).
- Before you go to your first boot camp session, complete the following two online forms:
You will find everything you need for nutrition information in the file to have a successful 28 days!
You can click on the links above to access the form or click on “Online Forms” in the top navigation menu.
My goal for you in the next 28 days is to make a serious dent in your fat loss. You can do it, but the most important thing is your mindset. You have to make YOU a Priority!!! Much of this begins with being very clear on your goals, when you want to achieve them and how you are going to get there. The “Goal Success Form” will help you with this process and it is your “homework assignment” that is due ASAP 🙂
*Once a week I will email you a copy of your top 3 goals as written in your Goal Success Form. This will help you keep your goals fresh, and remind you to update them if you want to make changes to them.
- Boot Camp Tips: helpful list of tips to know before attending boot camp sessions
- Boot Camp Schedule: reserve your boot camp sessions in advance at any location by clicking directly on the schedule and logging in to your Zen Planner account.
- Boot Camp Rules: boot camp etiquette
- Before & After Photo Guidelines: important tips to follow to take the best Before & After photos
- Taking Your Measurements: tips on how to take your best measurements
Also important are the following links:
- Lie on your back and start breathing with your belly first, then into your rib cage and then into your chest (instead of starting with your chest)
- Breathe in and out of your nose for approximately 15 seconds each breath (5s inhale –> 5s hold –> 5s exhale)
- While breathing, think about 3 things you are grateful for and then what 3 things you are going to do today or tomorrow to achieve your goals
Being a part of our online community in this program will provide you with all the information and support you need to achieve your goals; fitness & health AND your life goals! Fitness and health go deeper than just physical training and eating good food. Managing stress, sleep, and your relationships with others play a major role. I encourage you to ask questions, assist others and share your experiences and solutions. Ask for help when needed and you will progress faster. Be on the team, not a spectator. If you are not in the coaching group, you may miss important notifications.
I have a public Facebook page as well, please “Like” it and join us there! Brien Shamp Personal Training Facebook Page. Also, I would love it if we were both connected on Facebook as friends! Please go to https://www.facebook.com/brien.shamp and send a friend request to me.