Thank you for taking action on the 28 Day Belly Blast! This was a Beta Test and I learned a great deal from all of you 🙂 Thank you for your trust!
We still need to pick our winners so stay tuned for the announcement next week.
After reviewing over 100 completion forms and Fit3d measurements I contacted all those who have Voxer. Please contact me on Voxer if you would like to talk strategies regarding the results you desire. Often times a short conversation leads to massive breakthroughs.
There were many takeaways from the challenge. See my video below:
1. Results are very impressive overall- I would say even better than 6 week challenge.
2. The addition of healthy starchy carbs seems to be a good thing, especially for those of you doing 2 workouts per day and are more active.
3. Those who took the products seemed to have lost more body fat and maintained or gained muscle mass- especially those who took Burn AM.
4. We had a good number of people not sleep with sleep multiplier, but upon troubleshooting and adding Burn PM sleep improved. Start with a small dose.
5. Those who did the 6 week challenge in the past were more interactive on voxer, asked for more help as needed and generally got better results. Ask for help and we will help you break through challenges.
6. Approximately 50% who started didn’t weigh out or complete the exit form, which was to be expected from a free program.
7. Many of you, even those who absolutely killed it discounted your success. Celebrate your progress and victories!
8. Many are still fixated on weight and don’t understand the more comprehensive picture. Examples in the video. Please do not focus on weight. It will create endless frustration for you….
9. The focus on counting sugar grams seemed to help many reduce carb cravings- Burn PM worked well for many also.
10. My new favorite combos are Burn AM, Burn PM, Sleep Multiplier & Bulletproof Vitality (Consider EFA & TEST for additional hormone balancing)
11. I need to revamp the 6 week challenge and add carb cycling, so we can see greater increases in lean body mass observed in the 28 day challenge 🙂
What to do now?
Don’t stop! Especially if you did well. Let’s talk strategy if I haven’t reached out to you already. Vox me 🙂
Thank you again for your trust and for giving it your all!