|WOW! Amazing what one can accomplish in only 42 Days!!!
Check out Patty’s Transformation below.
|Patty lost 21.3 lbs of fat and increased her muscle mass by almost a pound.
That is quite a feat if you have ever measured your body fat and muscle mass while attempting to lose weight.
The key to maintaining or increasing muscle mass on a weight loss program is to reduce as many stressors as possible….
1. Perform slow, deep breaths often: https://brienshamp.com/2019/05/19/breathe/
2. Drink at least 1/2 body weight in ounces of water. Consume a liberal amount of pink Himalayan salt daily
3. Create consistent sleep rituals and shoot for 7+ hours quality sleep each night
4. Avoid gluten, pasteurized dairy, added sugar and moderate to maximally processed foods. Reduce common inflammatory foods which we talk about throughout our 42 day summer transformation program < click here for more info.
5. Connect with those that fill you up and avoid those that deplete you
6. Know Your Why and Strive for Constant and Never Ending Improvement
7. Perform at least 30 minutes of movement per day: at least 3 strength training sessions per week and avoid too much cardio.
The above 7 tips to reduce stress are based upon my 7 primal needs coaching model here: https://brienshamp.com/primal-needs/
If you want in on the next 42 Day Transformation starting Monday 5/27, we are conducting interviews now.
Please schedule here ASAP:
42 Day Summer Transformation Program
If there are no spots available, please register for the waiting list.
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 42 Day Detox Transformation Challenge