Happy Sunday Team!
- Labor Day workouts tomorrow @ 8 am at Carlmont High Track or 9 am at the Burlingame location. Bring friends and family!
Please share the event. All are welcome.
For guests, they can get their FREE DAY PASS here> REGISTER > Sign the waiver after registering.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to check-in
- One City United – Battle Against Homelessness event is a wrap. Thank you for your donations and for volunteering. It’s not too late to donate: www.onecityunited.org *Donate to Team Yellow
- New date for family Picnic- Save the date for October 12th. “The Meadow” at Twin Pines Park in Belmont. 3 -7 pm
- New Shamp’s Camp Apparel will arrive within the next 2 weeks.
- Next 42 Day Ultimate Mind & Body Makeover (Hybrid Online) is starting Monday, September 9th. If you want more personalization with your nutrition and lifestyle habits talk to Cheryle or Tonya or click link above.
- New 28 Day Back To School Program will be starting on September 16th. This new challenge will get you motivated and on the right track again. There is a new nutrition strategy and bonus workouts, but it’s not nearly as personalized as the 42 Day Ultimate Mind & Body Program. More details to come.
- NEW High-Performance Training (HTP) is here. Do you want more personalized attention from a trainer without paying PT pricing? Talk to Cheryle or Tonya.
- The word of the week is Determination: https://brienshamp.com/2019/09/02/determination-2/
- Determination is simply not giving up. No matter how hard things get, or how badly you want to just give up, you keep on going. Where do you need more determination in your life? How’s your health? Fitness? Family? Career? Friendships? Where energy flows, energy goes. This week work on your determination in the area you most want to change. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.” Tommy Losarda
- No more dancing with Rolo on Thursdays- Back to normal group training. Zumba teachers???
Let me know if I can help you in any way!