Perfectly Seasoned Oven Baked Chicken Breast
Here’s my go-to recipe for Perfectly Seasoned Oven Baked Chicken Breast that comes out perfectly flavored and moist every single time!
When you’ve got chicken breast to prepare and want a surefire way to do it quickly, simply and deliciously then look no further than this simple recipe.
The seasoning blend has a touch of coconut sugar in it – this caramelizes towards the end of the baking time, locking the moisture in and creating perfectly tender chicken that you’ll enjoy eating!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need
4 chicken breasts
olive oil spray
1 tablespoon coconut sugar
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking pan with foil and parchment paper.
- Pound the chicken breast down to ½ and inch thickness.
- Mix the coconut sugar, paprika, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper together.
- Place the chicken in a single layer in the prepared pan. Spray lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with half of the seasoning mixture. Flip the chicken and repeat by spraying with olive oil and sprinkling the remaining seasoning mixture.
- Bake for 18 minutes. You’ll know it’s done with the seasoning on the chicken looks perfectly caramelized. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and enjoy immediately.
One serving equals 335 calories, 7g fat, 385mg sodium, 4g carbs, 0g fiber, 59g protein
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try this week. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call or email me now to set up your first workout – I’d love to help you achieve your best body ever!
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new High-Performance Training Program (HPT) or 1:1 Success Coaching starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook