EASY Baked Meatballs
These meatballs are packed with protein and veggies, making it the perfect snack, breakfast, lunch or dinner. Make a quick batch on the weekend, and then enjoy throughout your week.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need
2 lbs ground pork
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground fennel
1/4 teaspoon ground sage
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
dash of pepper
2 teaspoons coconut oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 celery stalks, finely chopped
2 carrots, finely chopped
1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine the ground pork with all of the spices. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty!
- Place a skillet over medium heat and warm the coconut oil. Add the garlic, onion, celery, carrots, pecans and parsley. Cook for about 3 minutes, until soft. Set the mixture aside to cool.
- Add the vegetable mixture into the ground pork and combine well. Use your hands to form golf ball sized meatballs.
- Place the meatballs in an oven-safe baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked all the way through.
One serving equals: 77 calories, 4g fat, 76mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, .5g fiber, and 8g protein.
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 1:1 Success Coaching starting Monday!
APPLY by sending us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook