Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
WOD: Alternate the following 10 Exercises two at a time for 40s with 10s Rest for 3 Sets each.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 6 Sets, 30s Transition Time after completing all 6 Sets*
**Heart Rate Monitor Zone: Blue to Orange. Get the heart rate up during this time to an anaerobic zone (non-conversational intensity). Orange Zones are generally anaerobic zones. Blue Zone is an aerobic zone. Work in zones 4 & 5 for 10 minutes or more as tolerated**
*Connect your heart rate monitor to Coresync App for the workout or any workout>>> CORESYNC
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your heart rate monitor to the CoreSync app > click on workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select class time and we will be able to see your heart rate, workout intensity and calories expended.
- Side Plank Hip Drop (20s Each Side): *Pulse or Drop Hip to ground without Rotating *Stack Hips *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Elbow Under Shoulder *Hand on Hip – Squeeze Shoulder Blades *Modify by Crossing Over Top Leg or Bend Knees *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Cardio: In-In-Out-Out (Switch lead foot at 20s)
- Push-Up Hold with DB 1 Arm Rotational Reverse Fly (20s per Side): *Use 1 DB and rotate from trunk *Lead with thumb with Reverse Fly*Start in Push-Up Position *Lock *Find Stable Position *Wide Legs is easier *Lift Collar Bones 1″ *Low Hands (below Chest) *Squeeze Shoulder Blades at end ROM *Relax Upper Traps *Modify with Kneeling *Draw the belly in toward the spine the whole time. Inhale on the PULL and exhale, with Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way down (opposite of others movements)
- Cardio: Hop~Scotch with 1 Foot
- Supine Hollow Rock: *Start with Arms Overhead, Hands Clasped > Knees Bent > Extend Legs > Lower as tolerated *Maintain Imprint of Spine *Rock while keeping Core Engaged *Tongue on Roof of Mouth to Relax Neck *Look Down *Bring Arms to Sides to make easier *Modify with Double Knee to Chest Rock *Breathe rhythmically
- Cardio – Lateral Skip *Toes Up – Drive Ball of Foot into ground
- Kneeling Glider Right~Left Roll-Out: *Move from Hips > Reach to Right > Back to Start > Reach to Left > Repeat *Lock Shoulders Back & Down *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Keep arms straight *Modify with Kneeling Walk Out *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Cardio – Ice Skater – Alt. wtih Stick & Speed
- Supine Toes to Sky (Pelvic Lift): *Keep Legs Straight > Attempt to Lift Pelvis Up *Move from Oblique’s *Bring Arms Overhead to increase challenge *Control Down to make harder *Arms to Sides & Use Hands as needed to make easier *Tongue on Roof of Mouth to Relax Neck *Look Down *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Cardio – Semi-Circle with Reaction Cues from Coach
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential >> Subscribe & Get Our Free Foam Roller Guide Resource
Your friend & coach,
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!