Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
Animal Movements: Bear Crawl, Beast, Lateral Ape, Crab + Cardio
WOD: Alternate the following 6 Core-Cardio Exercises for 40s each with 10s Rest for 4 Rounds. *Add 40s Cardio after each completing Round*
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 8 Sets, 30s Transition Time after completing all 8 Sets*
**Heart Rate Monitor Zone: Blue to Orange. Get the heart rate up during this time to an anaerobic zone (non-conversational intensity). Orange Zones are generally anaerobic zones. Blue Zone is an aerobic zone. Work in zones 4 & 5 for 10 minutes or more as tolerated**
*Connect your heart rate monitor to Coresync App for the workout or any workout>>> CORESYNC
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your heart rate monitor to the CoreSync app > click on workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select class time and we will be able to see your heart rate, workout intensity and calories expended.
- Supine Lower Body Rotation w. MB/Roll Btw Knees: *Arms out to Sides – Palm Down to Rotating Side *Rotation Ends when Opp Scapula begins to lift off floor *Keep belly in. Inhale on the way down and exhale with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Beast w. Hip Ext. (20s Each Side): *Hands~Fists under Shoulders *Squeeze Butt each Rep *Widen Feet as needed *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Modification: Beast Hold or Quadruped with Hip Ext (Knees on ground) *Breathe rhythmically
- KB/DB/Heavy Object Fireman Carry: *Weight in both Hands *Big Step – Heel > Toe Push Off *Fast Walk, Squeeze Butt *Challenge with heavy loads *Breathe rhythmically
- Supine Lower Ab Curl w. MB/Roll Btw Heels & Hams: *Hands assist as needed – Place under Tailbone *Control Down to increase intensity *Modification: Heel Tap *Keep belly in. Inhale on the way down and exhale with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Side-Lying Groin Plank with Elevation & Trunk Rotation (20s each side): *Top Leg on Step – Top Leg holds Body Weight up *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Rotate from midsection *Squeeze Shoulder Blades *Head Back *Stack Hips *Modify with Bottom Leg on ground or Cross Top Leg over *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Supine Butterfly Bridge with Feet Elevated *Place feet together on elevated surface, open knees as wide as possible *Very important to tuck pelvis *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up.
Circle Time-Cool Down Stretches: 5 min *Heart Rate Monitor Zone: 1 – Emphasize slow deep breaths.
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential >> Subscribe & Get Our Free Foam Roller Guide Resource
Your friend & coach,
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!