Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
WOD: Alternate the following 5 Stations for 40s each with 10s Rest for 3 Sets.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 6 Sets, 30s Transition Time after completing all 6 Sets*
**Heart Rate Monitor Zone: Blue to Orange. Get the heart rate up during this time to an anaerobic zone (non-conversational intensity). Orange Zones are generally anaerobic zones. Blue Zone is an aerobic zone. Work in zones 4 & 5 for 10 minutes or more as tolerated**
*Connect your heart rate monitor to Coresync App for the workout or any workout>>> CORESYNC
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your heart rate monitor to the CoreSync app > click on workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select class time and we will be able to see your heart rate, workout intensity and calories expended.
- MB/KB/DB/Heavy Object Seated Russian Twist (20s Each Side): *Sit Tall on Sit Bones *Rotate RT > LT *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Rotate from Core *Extend Arms to Increase Intensity *Use a challenging weight for MB *Modify on Knees *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Cardio – Forward In-In-Out-Out (20s leading with each foot)
- Side Plank on Hand/Elbow w. Top Leg ABD (20s Each Side): *Lift Top Leg into air, parallel to floor *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Stack Hips *Squeeze Shoulder Blades *Top Hand on Hip or extended in air *Modify on Knees, on Elbow, or without ABD *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Cardio – Forward Icky Shuffle
- Glider Roll Out: *Hands on Gliders under Shoulders, Pushing into the ground > Move Forward from Hips *Keep Arms Straight *Keep Core Engaged *Modify with Quadruped – Opp Arm & Leg *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Cardio – High Knees Lateral Shuffle (20s each side)
- Single Leg Squat Hold with Hip Extension/Abduction/Flexion (20s Each): *Start with feet together and perform a single leg squat hold (get as low as possible with hip and knee)- perform hip extension, abduction and flexion with other leg (keep the leg straight) *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- Cardio – Forward Two- Back Two Moving Laterally (20s each side)
- Superman Pulldowns: *Begin in Superman Position on floor (Relaxed on Stomach) with Relaxed Shoulders > Bend Elbows & Pull Back towards pockets (Lat Pulldown) – At the same time Lift Chest & Legs > Hold 2s, Engaging Glutes > Return Arms & Body to a Relaxed Starting Position > Repeat *Lift Collar Bones 1” Draw the belly in toward the spine the whole time. Inhale on the LOAD/PULL and exhale, with Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way down (opposite of others movements)
- Cardio – Backwards In-In-Out-Out (20s leading with each foot)
Circle Time-Cool Down Stretches: 5 min *Heart Rate Monitor Zone: 1 – Emphasize slow deep breaths.
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential >> Subscribe & Get Our Free Foam Roller Guide Resource
Your friend & coach,
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!