Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
WOD: Perform the following 8 Exercises as a Group in a Circuit for 40s each with 10s Rest for 4 Rounds.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 8 Sets, 30s Transition Time after each completing all 8 Sets*
**Heart Rate Monitor Zone: Blue to Orange. Get the heart rate up during this time to an anaerobic zone (non-conversational intensity). Orange Zones are generally anaerobic zones. Blue Zone is an aerobic zone. Work in zones 4 & 5 for 10 minutes or more as tolerated**
*Connect your heart rate monitor to Coresync App for the workout or any workout>>> CORESYNC
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your heart rate monitor to the CoreSync app > click on workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select class time and we will be able to see your heart rate, workout intensity and calories expended.
- Lateral Beast w. Opp. Arm & Leg: *Quadruped- Knees Barley Off Ground *Knees Hip Width > Hands Under Shoulders *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Relax Shoulders *Attempt to push Campers from side to emphasize Stability & Strength *Modify with Baby Crawl or Stationary Beast *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Prone Butt Pincher Hold w. AB/AD: *On Stomach with Knees open as wide as possible and Heels pressing into each other *Lift Thighs up & Hold > Squeeze Butt > Bring Knees In & Out *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Supine Elevated Bridge w. Opp. Arm & Leg: *Bring Opp Arm & Leg up each Rep & Hold for 2s *Keep Arm straight & reach backwards *Feet under Knees *Toes Up *Lift Shoulder Blades off the ground *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- Crab Reach: *Alternate Arms *Start in M Position with Butt 1” off ground > Extend Hip & Reach > Alt *Lock Shoulders Back & Down *Modify with Hold *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- Kneeling MB/KB/Weighted Object Figure 8: *Knees Shoulder Width *Rotate from Core *Relax Shoulders *Extend Arms *Grab a heavier ball or increase speed to increase intensity *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Lateral Ape: *Sit into Deep Squat Position > Reach with Straight Arms to Right > Laterally Jump Right > Alt. back to the Left > Repeat *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Shoulders back & down *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- MB/KB/Weighted Object Standing Wood Choppers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA3S8CrSOTw (20s per Side) *Start movement with Ankle > Knee > Hip > Core > Arms *Relax Shoulders *Draw belly in toward spine the whole time. Inhale on the LOAD/PULL and exhale, with Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way down (opposite of others movements)
- Cardio – Coach’s Choice
Circle Time-Cool Down Stretches: 5 min *Heart Rate Monitor Zone: 1 – Emphasize slow deep breaths.
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential >> Subscribe & Get Our Free Foam Roller Guide Resource
Your friend & coach,
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!