Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
WOD: Perform the following 8 Core Exercises in a circuit for 40s with 10s Rest for 4 Sets. *Perform 40s cardio after each round
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 9 Sets, 30s Transition Time after each completing each round
**Heart Rate Monitor Zone: Blue to Orange. Get the heart rate up during this time to an anaerobic zone (non-conversational intensity). Orange Zones are generally anaerobic zones. Blue Zone is an aerobic zone. Work in zones 4 & 5 for 10 minutes or more as tolerated**
*Connect your heart rate monitor to Coresync App for the workout or any workout>>> CORESYNC
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your heart rate monitor to the CoreSync app > click on workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select class time and we will be able to see your heart rate, workout intensity and calories expended.
- MB/Foam Roll Lower Ab Curl: *Hold MB between Heels & Hamstrings *Place Hands under Tailbone or to Sides to Anchor *Reverse Curl Pelvis off Ground & Control Down *Relax Neck *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- Supine Bridge w. Glider 1 Leg Curl (20s Each Side): *Start in Bridge with Heels on Glider (Underneath Knees) > Curl Leg out for 3s count (Extend Leg) & Pull back in fast > Repeat for 20s > Switch Sides *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- Lateral Walking Beast: *Knees Hip Width & Hands under Shoulders *Knees 1” off ground *Walk Laterally with Opp. Arm & Leg *Lock Shoulders Back & Down *Relax Shoulders *Modify with Elbows or Lateral Baby Crawl *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Elevated Bridge Thrusts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUw1M9gmW8E (see video @ 11:11) *Place feet on elevated surface *Soles of Feet together towards Butt, Open Knees > Lift Hips High & Squeeze Glutes *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Seated Russian Twist: *Sit Tall *Extend Arms *Move from Core *Lift Feet off ground to Increase Intensity *Modify lying *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Glider Crawl: *Feet on Gliders *Crawl with Elbows *Keep Legs Straight & Hips Up *Core Tight *Modify with Gliders on Knees *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- MB/KB/DB Full Body Extension with Diagonal Rotation (Reverse Slam): Start by picking Weight up like a Deadlift and continue to extend weight overhead with Arms Straight > Alternate Right to Left each rep *Rotate from core *Hinge from Hips *Modify by bringing Weight to Forehead if there is Shoulder Pain *Squeeze Butt & Quads at Top of Movement *Avoid Hyperextending Spine *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- Side Plank with Hip Drop & Oblique Crunch (20s Each Side): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMJA332bfs0&nohtml5=False *Shoulders Back & Down *Elbow under Shoulders *Stack Hips *Flex & Extend *Squeeze Obliques at top, stretch at bottom *Draw belly in toward spine the whole time. Inhale on the LOAD/PULL and exhale, with Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way down (opposite of others movements)
*Perform 40s cardio after each round
Circle Time-Cool Down Stretches: 5 min *Heart Rate Monitor Zone: 1 – Emphasize slow deep breaths.
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential >> Subscribe & Get Our Free Foam Roller Guide Resource
Your friend & coach,
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!