Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
WOD: Perform the following 8 Movements in a Circuit for 30s each with 10s Rest for 4 Rounds – There is only 10s Rest after each Circuit.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 30s Work, 10s Rest, 32 Sets, 0s Transition Time*
**Heart Rate Monitor Zone: Blue to Orange. Get the heart rate up during this time to an anaerobic zone (non-conversational intensity). Orange Zones are generally anaerobic zones. Blue Zone is an aerobic zone. Work in zones 4 & 5 for 10 minutes or more as tolerated**
*Connect your heart rate monitor to Coresync App for the workout or any workout>>> CORESYNC
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your heart rate monitor to the CoreSync app > click on workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select class time and we will be able to see your heart rate, workout intensity and calories expended.
- Jog/Run/High Knees in Place or Around Room/Area: *Run on the Ball of the Foot *Stay Tall *Modify with Fast Walk *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Bear Crawl: *Butt in the air *Legs Straight *Same Side Foot to Hand *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Ankle Band Monster Walk in Squat: *Stay in Squat Position *Hinge from Hips *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Modify without band *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Barbed Wire Traverse/Crawl: *Move form one end of the room to the other Any Way You Can *Imagine Barbed Wire is above you and you can’t lift your Head too high *Combine Lateral Ape, Rolls, Lizard, Crawls to get you to the other side *Focus on Reach *Opp. Arm & Leg *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- SB/MB/DB/KB/Weighted Object Walking Lunges: *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Squat Thrusts with In-Out: *Push-Up Hold > In-Out Jump > Explode Up > Repeat *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Keep Belly in for added Stability *Avoid dropping the hips *Modify without the jump *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- SB/MB/DB/KB/Weighted Object 2 Arm Farmer’s Walk (One in Each Hand): *Hold heavy weight to work on Grip Strength *Fast Walk *Heel/Toe Push Off *Focus on Grip-Thumb connection around Weight *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Squeeze Shoulder Blades the entire time *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- SB/MB/DB/KB/Weighted Object Front Loaded Dynamic Step-Ups (15s Each Side): *This is the rhythmic Step-Up (RT>LT>RT>LT for 15s, then switch) *Modify Step Height as needed *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Eyes Forward *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
Circle Time-Cool Down Stretches: 5 min *Heart Rate Monitor Zone: 1 – Emphasize slow deep breaths.
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential >> Subscribe & Get Our Free Foam Roller Guide Resource
Your friend & coach,
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!