Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
WOD: Perform the following 6 Exercises for 20s each with 10s Rest for 6 Sets Total before moving on to the next Exercise.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 20s Work, 10s Rest, 6 Sets, 30s Transition Time after Completing all 6 Sets*
**Heart Rate Monitor Zone: 3-5. Get the heart rate up during this time to an anaerobic zone (non-conversational intensity). Zones 4-5 are generally anaerobic zones. Zone 3 is an aerobic zone. Encourage clients to work in zones 4 & 5 for 10 minutes or more8 as tolerated**
- DB/Band/Heavy Object Bent Over Alternating Rows & DB Squat w. Upright Rows (3 Sets Each): *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Hinge from Hips *Back Flat *Squeeze Shoulder Blades *Modifications: For those with Shoulder Issues do Band Rows *Draw belly in toward spine the whole time. Inhale on the PULL and exhale, with Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way down (opposite of others movements)
- Glider Prone Mountain Climbers & Glider Prone Saw (3 Sets Each): *Perform on Hands if possible *Push into Ground to Extend Upper Back *Feet on Gliders *Corkscrew Elbows In *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Lift Collar Bones 1” *1 Leg or go back farther to increase intensity *Modification: Standing Mountain Climbers & Beast *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- SB/MB/Heavy Object Bear Hug Squats & Prisoner Sumo Jump Squats (3 Sets Each): *Feet shoulder width *Hinge from Hips & Lower into Squats *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Modification: Reduce Load & Go to Toes only with Jump Squats *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Push Ups & Step/Chair Dips (3 Sets Each): *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Squeeze Butt on Push Ups *Keep Elbows In & Back close to Chair/Step on Dips *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Lateral Beast (10s Each Direction) & Lateral Ape (10s Each Direction) (3 Sets Each): See 1:00 & 2:00 Mark in Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuuzuUuy28o*Ape: Start in Squat Position > Reach to Right with Straight Arms & Jump with both Feet to Right > Back to Left at Halfway Point *Push Hands into ground *Modification: Hold onto something & not going as low *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Insanity Jumps & In-In-Out -Out (3 Sets Each): *Switch Lead Foot at Halfway Point for In-In-Out-Out *Start with feet wide *Goal is Speed when Movement is learned *Increase intensity with greater depth with squat and speed with in-in-out-out *Relax Heels *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
Finisher: Lateral High Knees & Lateral Jumps: 20s x 10s x 6-8 Sets
Alternate Lateral High Knees & Lateral Jumps *Toes Up with Landing *Focus on Slowing Down Breathing & Stretching Calves during Recovery *Breathe rhythmically
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential >> Subscribe & Get Our Free Foam Roller Guide Resource
Your friend & coach,
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!