Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
WOD: Alternate the following 8 Exercises for 40s with 10s Rest for 4 Sets each.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 8 Sets, 30s Transition Cardio after Completing all 8 Sets*
**Heart Rate Monitor Zone: 3-5. Get the heart rate up during this time to an anaerobic zone (non-conversational intensity). Zones 4-5 are generally anaerobic zones. Zone 3 is an aerobic zone. Encourage clients to work in zones 4 & 5 for 10 minutes or more8 as tolerated**
- Stationary Low Skips/High Knee Skips: *Switch from High Knee to Low Knee Skips every 5s *Land on Ball of Foot *Drive Elbows *Opp. Arm & Leg *Stay Tall *Modify with Low Skip Only *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- DB/Band/Heavy Object Front & Lateral Shoulder Raises (20s Each): *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Arms Straight *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engage) on the way up
- Lateral High Knee Skips: *Switch directions every few seconds *Land on Ball of Foot *Toes Up *Drive Elbows *Opp. Arm & Leg *Stay Tall *Modify with March *Breathe rhythmically
- DB/Band/Heavy Object Reverse Flys & Biceps Curls (20s Each): *One Foot Forward, One Foot Back *Legs help Arms as needed *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Elbows Shoulder Height *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engage) on the way up
- Jump Rope/Imaginary Jump Rope: *Relax Heels *Tiny Hops *Relax Shoulders *Hands Waist Height *Modify with Jumping without Rope *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- MB/DB/Heavy Object Standing On 1 Foot with Figure 8 (20s each side) *Rotate from Core *Pivot from ankles, knees and hips > rotate from mid section *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Breathe rhythmically
- Boxing *Breathe rhythmically
Plank Up-Downs (20s Each Side): *Wide Feet *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Keep Hands Low *Squeeze Butt *Modify on Knees *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential >> Subscribe & Get Our Free Foam Roller Guide Resource
Your friend & coach,
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!