Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
WOD: Complete the following 8 Core~Cardio Movements in a circuit for 40s with 10s Rest for 4 Sets.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 32 Sets
**Heart Rate Monitor Zone: 3-5. Get the heart rate up during this time to an anaerobic zone (non-conversational intensity). Zones 4-5 are generally anaerobic zones. Zone 3 is an aerobic zone. Encourage clients to work in zones 4 & 5 for 10 minutes or more8 as tolerated**
- Beast Hold w. Hip Flexion – Extension (20s Each Side): *Knees 1” off the Ground *Squeeze of Butt with each Rep of Hip Extension *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Modify on Elbows or with Knees on the ground *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
2. Hop Scotch w. 1 Foot: *Modify with In-In-Out-Out *Relax Heels *Breathe rhythmically
- KB/Db/Weighted Object Windmill (20s Each Side): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nxnogyKVnE *Feet Shoulder Width > Shift Feet 45 Degree Angle *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Keep Head Back & Eyes on KB *Hinge from Hips *Work on increasing ROM as tolerated *Modify with Side Bend *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
4. Jump Rope: *Modify without Jump Rope *Relax Heels *Breathe rhythmically
- Lower Abdominal Pelvic Lift To Shoulders: *Lift pelvis & Low Back off the Ground – Roll onto Shoulders not Neck *Straight Legs *Grab something Overhead to Anchor Upper Body > Attempt to bring Heels to ceiling Lifting Pelvic Up > Control Down > Repeat *Look at Abdomen *Tongue on Roof of Mouth *Modify with Lower Ab Heel Tap *Keep belly in *Inhale on the way down and exhale with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- High Knee Red Light- Green Light: *Green Light: High Knees; Red Light: Easy Jog *Land on Mid-Foot, Toes Up *Breathe rhythmically
- Floor Jacks: *Push-Up Hold Position on Hands or Fists *Prevent Hips from going Up & Down *Modify with Kneeling or Push-Up Position AB/AD for 30s on each side *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Semi-Circle w. Forward- Back Reaction Drill: *Move in a Semi-Circle Right to Left with an added forwards-backwards movement in the middle of the semi-circle *Relax Heels *Athletic Position *Breathe rhythmically
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential >> Subscribe & Get Our Free Foam Roller Guide Resource
Your friend & coach,
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!