How’s your 2021 going so far?
Before you know it the month will be over.
If you are struggling, I guarantee that you are not making your health & fitness a priority.
It happens to the best of us…even me, so if you need to focus more on YOU, I have 7 Needs for you to focus on.
I was interviewed by the infamous Michelle Martinez for The Big Wedding Planning Podcast and I talked about my 7 Daily Primal Needs Model and how to Make Yourself A Priority here: The Big Wedding Planning Podcast
Stress reduction is everything. Exercise alone does not have anything to do with losing weight.
- Consciously breathe – Slow, deep, rhythmic core breathing
- Hydrate – Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water every day – minimum
- Sleep – quality and quantity. 7-9 hours per night (sleep will help balance your hormones!)
- Eat – Hight quality foods. Plan & Prepare. Chew. Know your body.
- Love – Connect with those that fill you up. Server others. Live from the heart, not the mind.
- Growth – Constant and never-ending improvement and personal development. Get a coach to help you!
- Movement – 30 minutes per day, minimum! When you work out, you ask more of your physiology. Be aware of your posture too.
With your in-home/virtual workouts, create a nice environment for yourself. Find joy in your workout space!
I also encourage all trainees to use a heart rate monitor.
To listen to the podcast go here: The Big Wedding Planning Podcast
If you are ready to take control over 2021 and finally FEEL OUTSTANDING & LOOK YOUR BEST– let’s do this together!
Let’s have a strategy session about our NEW 2021 “LEAVE 20 BEHIND” Virtual Transformation Challenge.
I am taking on 2 more coaching clients this Monday.
Reply back to this email and send me some times & days that will work for a 20-minute call.
Have an incredible weekend!
Committed to your Success,
Coach Brien Shamp