Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
WOD: Alternate the following 5 Primary Strength Movement (PSM) Stations for 30s followed by the Active Cardio Movements (ACM) for 30s with 10s Rest for 4 Sets each before moving on to the next Station.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 30s Work, 10s Rest, 8 Sets, 30s Transition Time after each Completing all 8 Sets*
- Hinge: SB/MB/KB/DB Wide Good Mornings: *Wide Feet *Hold Weight at Chest height in Front Loaded Position *Keep Weight close to Body *Hinge from Hip *Feel Stretch in Hamstrings *Keep Core Tight *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Squeeze Shoulder Blades *Flat Back *Squeeze Butt at Top *Eyes Straight Ahead *Modify with Bridges for those with Back Issues *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- Push: Pike Wide Push-Ups: *Feet Wide *Hands/Fists Under Shoulders *Move from Core *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Corkscrew Elbows In *Finish on Tippy Toes *Legs Straight *Body Position from Side should look like an A *Modify with Kneeling Push-Ups or Pikes without Push-Ups *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- Squat & Hinge: KB/DB/SB/MB Squat w. Lateral Glide (15s per Side): *Holding Weight as tolerated with Straight Arms between Legs *Squeeze Shoulder Blades the whole time *Eyes Straight Ahead *Lift Collar Bones 1″ *With Right Foot on Glider, Hinge from Hip & Lower Left Glute into Squat while simultaneously Gliding Right Leg to Side (Switch Sides on next Set) *Keep Gliding Leg straight *Focus on Shin Angle – Keep from Moving *Keep Head over Glute that Lowers *Modify without Glider if too much trouble or dangerous – Beginners do not need Weight – Be careful with this movement – If Head/Core moves towards Glider, Groin will tear *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- Squat: Split Squats w. DB/KB/SB/MB Reverse Wood Chops (15s per Side): *Staggered Stance *Chop from Lo > Hi *Chop Over Shoulder of Forward Leg *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- Pull: Band Pull & Rotate (15s per Side): *Anchor band *Split Stance with back heel elevated *Rotate from core and pull *Relax Shoulders *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Low Hands *Squeeze Shoulder Blades *Draw belly in toward spine the whole time. *Perform pull & rotate with dumbbells or suspension trainer if you don’t have a band *Inhale on the PULL and exhale, with Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way down (opposite of others movements)
ACM (30s x 3 Sets):
*Perform One Movement for 3 Sets before moving on to the next Movement*
- Tony Robbins Dance Club Jumps: *Focus on Right – Left only with Speed & Core Rotation emphasis *Feet Shoulder Width *Relax Heels
- High Knee Skips: *Relaxed Heels
- Speed Skater: *Work on Speed *Focus on Shin Angle – Keep from Moving
- Squat Jumps: *Start and end with arms overhead
- Fast Feet > 180: *Rotate 180 Degrees *Relax Heels *Avoid Circles
Group Finisher (3 Min): Lateral Shuffles: 20s x 10s x 6 Sets
*Place a marker approximately 2 yard apart *Shuffle Laterally Right & Left for 20s Intervals, attempting to get as many touches as possible *Tell them to count each time they hit the marker *Do your best to beat your number each set
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential.
Your friend & coach,
Telephone: (650) 514-6679
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!