Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
WOD: Perform the following 5 Station CORE Movements for 40s followed by CARDIO for 40s with 5s Rest for 3 Sets each before moving on to the next Station.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 6 Sets, 30s Transition Time after Completing all 6 Sets*
*Connect your heart rate monitor to Coresync App for the workout or any workout>>> CORESYNC
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your heart rate monitor to the CoreSync app > click on workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select class time and we will be able to see your heart rate, workout intensity and calories expended.
CORE (40s x 3 Sets):
- DB/Band T w. Back Lunges: *Start with Straight Arms in Front of Chest > Lunge Backwards while Opening Up Arms into a T > Step Forwards while Bringing Arms Back to Start *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Squeeze Shoulder Blades *Draw belly in towards the spine the whole time. Inhale on the LOAD/PULL and exhale, with Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way down (opposite of others movements)
- Glider Elbow 1 Leg Body Saw (20s Each Side): *Only 1 Glider needed *Foot on Glider > Shift Weight back as far as possible while keeping Form > Shift Weight Back to Front > Repeat *Squeeze Butt & Quads to keep Hips from Dropping *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Increase Intensity on Fists *Modify without Glider & Modify for those with Diathesis/Core Imbalances: Beast *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- MB/KB/DB Reverse Wood Chops w. Pivot (20s Each Side): *Throw MB into Wall *Hinge from Hip *Move from Core *Use Feet, Ankles, Knees, Hips & Core for Power *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- Supine Lower Abdominal Pelvic Lift: *Straight Legs *Grab something Overhead to Anchor Upper Body > Bring Heels to ceiling lifting Pelvis Up > Control Down > Repeat *Look at Abdomen *Tongue on Roof of Mouth *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- Standing MB Slams/Vertical Wood Chops: *Follow Through *Bring Arms Overhead if possible *Modify by bringing MB to Forehead *Draw belly in toward spine the whole time. Inhale on the LOAD/PULL and exhale, with Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way down (opposite of others movements)
CARDIO: (40s x 3 Sets):
- Lateral Apes: *Sit on Heels in Squat Position > Reach Right > Sit > Reach Left > Repeat *Go for Speed if Mobility allows *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Wacky Jacks: *Bring Elbow to Same Side Hip *Squeeze Obliques *Relax Heels *Speed with Good Form *Lock Shoulders Back & Down *Keep Legs Straight *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Airborne Heisman’s: *Relax Heels – Toes Up *Speed with Good Form *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- High Knee Skips: *Knees up- Toes Up *Powerful arms *Breathe rhythmically
- Seal Jacks: *Relax Heels *Speed with Good Form *Squeeze Shoulder Blades at End ROM *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential.
Your friend & coach,
Telephone: (650) 514-6679
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!