Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
WOD: Perform the following 6 Exercises for 20s each with 10s Rest for 6 Sets Total.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 20s Work, 10s Rest, 6 Sets, 0s Transition Time after Completing all 6 Sets*
*Connect your heart rate monitor to Coresync App for the workout or any workout>>> CORESYNC
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your heart rate monitor to the CoreSync app > click on workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select class time and we will be able to see your heart rate, workout intensity and calories expended.
- Cardio: Stance Jacks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKTzIM00gbU *Start with Feet together > Jump Legs Laterally & Squat, Touching Opp.Foot > Extend Back to Start with Feet Together > Switch *Soft Landing *Modify with Squats & Hand to Opp. Foot *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- 1-Leg Chair/Step/TRX (3 Sets Each Side): *Start with Feet Together *Keep Head Back & Eyes Straight *Hinge from Hip > Squat *Get as Low as possible with Good Form *Goal: 6-10 Reps/Side *Modify with Regular Squat – Get as Low as tolerated or use Steps to Decrease or Increase Intensity *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- DB/KB/MB One Arm Rows (3 Sets Each Side): *Not working arm & leg on elevated surface *Keep Head Back & Eyes Straight *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Wide Base with Feet *Lock Shoulders Back & Down *Squeeze Shoulder Blade *Draw the belly in towards the spine the whole time. Inhale on the PULL and exhale, with Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way down (opposite of others movements)
- High Knee Run w. Lateral Hop Over Obstacle: *Perform 4 High Knee Runs – Toes Up, Landing on Ball of Foot > Hop Laterally Right & Left Over Obstacle or Imaginary Obstacle > Repeat *Lead with a Different Foot each Set *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- KB/DB/MB/Weighted Object Side Lunges (3 Sets Each Side): *With Straight Arms Hold Weight between Legs *Keep Head Back & Eyes Straight *Sit as Low as possible with Lead Hip *Hinge from Hips *Lift Collar Bones 1” *To Decrease Intensity Remove Load *Range of Motion is more important than Load – No load for Beginners – Challenge with Speed after Form looks Good *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- TRX/Swiss Ball Chest Press/Push Up (Hands or Feet in Straps – Add Jackknife for Advanced): *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Low Hands *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
Finisher: 3 Marker Lateral Shuffle Reaction Drill: 20s x 10s x 6 Sets
*Lateral Shuffle to each Marker *Set up Markers in a line a few yards apart *Shuffle Randomly to Markers 1, 2, or 3 & Repeat *Stay Low *Relax Heels *Breathe rhythmically
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential.
Your friend & coach,
Telephone: (650) 514-6679
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!