Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
WOD: Perform the following 7 Exercises in a Circuit for 40s each with 10s Rest for 4 Rounds.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 7 Sets, 30s Transition Time after Completing each Round*
**Heart Rate Monitor Zone: Blue to Orange. Get the heart rate up during this time to an anaerobic zone (non-conversational intensity). Orange Zones are generally anaerobic zones. Blue Zone is an aerobic zone. Work in zones 4 & 5 for 10 minutes or more as tolerated**
*Connect your heart rate monitor to Coresync App for the workout or any workout>>> CORESYNC
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your heart rate monitor to the CoreSync app > click on workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select class time and we will be able to see your heart rate, workout intensity and calories expended.
- Swiss Ball/Foam Roll Lower Ab Curl: *Hold Ball/Roll between Heels & Hamstrings *Place Hands under Tailbone or to Sides to Anchor *Reverse Curl Pelvis off ground & Control Down *Relax Neck *Draw the belly in toward the spine the whole time. *Inhale on the way down and exhale (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Roll Supine 1 Leg Bridge (20s Each Leg): *Foot on Top of MB or Foam Roll *Heels under Knees – Toes up so Weight is on Heel *Hips Level *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Quadruped Hip Abduction/Adduction (20s Hold Each Side) *Abduct & Adduct Opp Arm & Leg for 20s then switch *Thumb Up *Keep Arm & Leg Straight *Perform on Fists or Hands *Shoulders Back & Down *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Corkscrew Elbows *Increase Intensity by performing in Beast Position *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way up with Hip AB.
- MB Seated Figure 8 *Rotate MB between Legs – Rotate from Core *Feet off Ground in the ideal world *Grab Knees to Chest if Back Hurts or if Back Pain is common *Keep Belly In *Breathe Rhythmically
- Ankle Band Squat Hold w. Side Step (Alternate Sides): *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Feet no wider than Shoulder Width *Step to Right > Step to Left *Hinge & Lower into Squat *Maintain Shin Angle *Avoid going too far to side *Modify without Weight or Band *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- DB/KB/Weighted Object Side Bends (20s Each Side): *Stand Tall *Stay Tight *Head Up, Chest Up *Squeeze Shoulder Blades *Bend without Rotating *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Prone Pull Downs w. Elastic Bands: *Begin in Superman Position (Relaxed on Stomach) with Relaxed Shoulders > Bend Elbows & Pull back toward pockets (like a Lat Pulldown – Palms Down) > At the same time lift the Chest & Hold for 2s *Keep Feet & Thighs on the Ground – Knee Caps off the Ground > Return Arms & Torso to Starting Position > Repeat *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Draw the belly in toward the spine the whole time. Inhale on the PULL and exhale, with Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way down (opposite of others movements)
Finisher: 3 Min of Low to Moderate Cardio: *No Burpees *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential.
Your friend & coach,
Telephone: (650) 514-6679
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!