Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
WOD: Alternate the following 8 Exercises for 40s each with 10s Rest for 4 Sets.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 8 Sets, 30s Transition Cardio after Completing all 8 Sets*
**Heart Rate Monitor Zone: 3-5. Get the heart rate up during this time to an anaerobic zone (non-conversational intensity). Zones 4-5 are generally anaerobic zones. Zone 3 is an aerobic zone. Encourage clients to work in zones 4 & 5 for 10 minutes or more8 as tolerated**
- Stationary Low Skips/High Knee Skips: *Switch from High Knee to Low Knee Skips every 5s *Land on Ball of Foot *Drive Elbows *Opp. Arm & Leg *Stay Tall *Modify with Low Skip Only *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- DB/Band/Heavy Object Front & Lateral Shoulder Raises (20s Each): *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Arms Straight *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engage) on the way up
- Lateral High Knee Skips: *Switch directions every few seconds *Land on Ball of Foot *Toes Up *Drive Elbows *Opp. Arm & Leg *Stay Tall *Modify with March *Breathe rhythmically
- TRX/DB/Band/Heavy Object Reverse Flys & Biceps Curls (20s Each): *One Foot Forward, One Foot Back *Legs help Arms as needed *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Elbows Shoulder Height *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engage) on the way up
- Jump Rope/Imaginary Jump Rope: *Relax Heels *Tiny Hops *Relax Shoulders *Hands Waist Height *Modify with Jumping without Rope *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- MB/DB/Heavy Object Standing On 1 Foot w. Figure 8 (20s each side) *Rotate from Core *Pivot from ankles, knees and hips > rotate from mid section *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Breathe rhythmically
- Boxing: *Breathe rhythmically
- Plank Up-Downs (20s Each Side): *Wide Feet *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Keep Hands Low *Squeeze Butt *Modify on Knees *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Mind & Body Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential.
Your friend & coach,
Telephone: (650) 514-6679
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!