Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
WOD: Perform the following 6 Exercises for 20s each with 10s Rest for 6 Sets Total, one after the other.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 20s Work, 10s Rest, 6 Sets, 30s Transition Time after Completing all 6 Sets*
**Heart Rate Monitor Zone: 3-5. Get the heart rate up during this time to an anaerobic zone (non-conversational intensity). Zones 4-5 are generally anaerobic zones. Zone 3 is an aerobic zone. Encourage clients to work in zones 4 & 5 for 10 minutes or more8 as tolerated**
- Step/Chair Side Step-Ups with DB Biceps Curls (Alt Sides with Feet): *Start with Right Foot on the Center of Step and Left Foot on Ground > Push Right Foot into Step > Extend Ankles > Knees & Hips While Standing > Switch Feet so Left Foot is on Step while lowering Right Foot To Ground > Repeat *Add Biceps Curl when coming up each rep *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Keep Center of Gravity (Belly) over Step/Chair *One Foot is always on Bosu/Step/Chair Get full extension each rep and squeeze butt *Raise Height or go Faster to make Harder *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- KB/MB/DB/Weighted Squat & Press: *Start by holding weight at Chest & Press it up while coming up from Squat *Feet Shoulder Width *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Hinge from Hip & Squat *Get Low *Challenge with Heavy Object *Avoid press for those with shoulder issues *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up *Draw belly in for added stability
- Square Drill – Forward, Shuffle, Back, Shuffle (3 Sets Each Direction): *Add Burpees to make more challenging *Short Distance *Stay Low & In Control *Breathe rhythmically
- DB Renegade Row (RT) > (LT) > Repeat *Start in Push~Up Position with Hands on DB’s & Wide Feet > Row with RT Arm > Row with LT Arm > Repeat *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Modify with Elevated Position *Draw belly in toward spine the whole time. Inhale on the PULL and exhale, with Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way down (opposite of others movements)
- Forward Lunges w. MB/SB/Weighted Object On Shoulder (3 Sets Each Side): *Feet Hip Width *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Modify without Weight *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Glider Spiderman Push-Ups: *Feet on Gliders *Bring knee to same side elbow during lowering phase of push-up *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Elbows In *Modify with knees on ground or without gliders *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
Finisher: Short Distance Lateral Shuffles & Bear Crawl (Opp Arm & Leg w. Hips Up): 20s x 10s x 3 Sets Each- Alternate Movements
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Mind & Body Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential.
Your friend & coach,
Telephone: (650) 514-6679
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!