Ideally, warm-up prior with self-massage and mobility exercises. See this post: How To Prepare For Workouts
WOD: Alternate the following 10 Exercises two at a time for 40s with 10s Rest for 3 Sets each.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 6 Sets, 30s Transition Time after Completing all 6 Sets*
**Heart Rate Monitor Zone: 3-5. Get the heart rate up during this time to an anaerobic zone (non-conversational intensity). Zones 4-5 are generally anaerobic zones. Zone 3 is an aerobic zone. Encourage clients to work in zones 4 & 5 for 10 minutes or more8 as tolerated**
- Side Plank Hip Drop (20s Each Side): *Pulse or Drop Hip to Ground without Rotating *Stack Hips *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Elbow Under Shoulder *Hand on Hip – Squeeze Shoulder Blades *Modify by Crossing Over Top Leg or Bend Knees *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Cardio: Punches
- Push-Up Hold w. DB 1 Arm Rotational Reverse Fly (20s per Side): *Use 1 DB and Rotate from Trunk *Lead with Thumb with Reverse Fly *Start in Push-Up Position *Lock *Find Stable Position *Wide Legs are easier *Lift Collar Bones 1″ *Low Hands (below Chest) *Squeeze Shoulder Blades at End ROM *Relax Upper Traps *Modify with Kneeling *Draw the belly in toward the spine the whole time. Inhale on the PULL and exhale, with Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way down (opposite of others movements)
- Cardio: Hop~Scotch with 1 Foot
- Supine Hollow Rock: *Start with Arms Overhead, Hands Clasped > Knees Bent > Extend Legs > Lower as tolerated *Maintain Imprint of Spine *Rock while keeping Core Engaged *Tongue on Roof of Mouth to Relax Neck *Look Down *Bring Arms to Sides to make easier *Modify with Double Knee to Chest Rock *Breathe rhythmically
- Cardio – Lateral Skip *Toes Up – Drive Ball of Foot into ground
- Kneeling Glider Roll-Out: *Move from Hips > Glide Forward & Back > Repeat *Lock Shoulders Back & Down *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Keep arms straight *Modify with Kneeling Walk Out *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Cardio – Ice Skater – Alt. with Stick & Speed
- Supine Toes to Sky (Pelvic Lift): *Keep Legs Straight > Attempt to Lift Pelvis Up *Move from Oblique’s *Bring Arms Overhead to increase challenge *Control Down to make harder *Arms to Sides & Use Hands as needed to make easier *Tongue on Roof of Mouth to Relax Neck *Look Down *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Cardio – Semi-Circle with Reaction Cues from Coach
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Mind & Body Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential.
Your friend & coach,
Telephone: (650) 514-6679
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!