The word of the week is NOURISH!
To nourish is to provide with the food or other substances necessary for growth, health, and optimal condition. When you are nourished you can attain your highest level of performance, clarity and sustained energy.
Nourishment happens when we slow down life, pause and consciously breathe, hydrate, get our needed sleep, eat the right foods for our unique needs, give and receive love, grow and develop when we learn or become aware of new things and via movement. We also get nourished when we work on strategies to optimize our mindset for love and gratitude vs the normal mindset of fear.
When I think of nourishment I think of ALL 7 Daily Primal Needs: https://brienshamp.com/primal-needs/
How are you doing with the following primal needs:
- Breathing– Are you taking the time to slow down and breathe a few times per day?
- Hydration– Are you consuming at least 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water?
- Sleep– Are you consistent with your sleep patterns and getting at least 7 hours of sleep each night?
- Food– Are you planning and preparing your meals in advance?
- Love/Connection/Contribution– Are you fulfilled in your relationships? Are you contributing to the lives of others?
- Growth– Do you feel you are growing in at least 1 area of your life?
- Movement– Are you getting at least 30 minutes of movement each day?
Only when you satisfy your 7 daily primal needs CONSISTENTLY can you achieve optimal NOURISHMENT!
Make yourself a priority by setting your focus on achieving your 7 primal needs each day.
You must plan & prepare for success.
Nourish your mind & body to Flourish this week!
Let me know if you need any help.
Questions? Please comment below or call/text me at 650-514-6679.
We are taking on 2 more Entrepreneurs, CEO’s and Executives that are struggling with high performance, clarity and sustained energy with my 7 Step ” I Am A Priority Coaching Program.”
Contact us to set up a strategy session for our new personalized coaching program here: https://www.iamapriority.com/