Warm-up with Breathing, Self-Massage and Stretches prior to workout.
WOD: Perform the following 6 Exercises for 20s each with 10s Rest for 6 Sets Total, one after the other.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 20s Work, 10s Rest, 6 Sets, 30s Transition Time after each Completing all 6 Sets*
*Connect your heart rate monitor to Coresync App for the workout or any workout>>> CORESYNC
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your heart rate monitor to the CoreSync app > click on workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select class time and we will be able to see your heart rate, workout intensity and calories expended.
1. Jump Rope Variation: *Relax Heels *Stay Tall *Keep Hands Low & Arms fairly Straight *Only Fingers should assist with Moving the Rope *Relax Shoulders *Modify without Jump Rope, using with anything that gets your Heart Rate up
2. KB/DB/Weighted Object Double Front Loaded Squats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv1Nygxx7rk *Feet Shoulder Width *Toes Out for most *Hold Weights in with Bell on Forearms *Elbows In *Hinge from Hip & Squat *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Get to 90 Degrees if possible – Elbows to Knees *Modification: Avoid Load > BW *Challenge with Heavy Loads as tolerated *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up. Keep belly in the whole time for a heavy load.
3. DB/KB/SB/MB/ Weighted Object Floor Press (Stability Ball/Bench if you have one): *Lying Supine > Feet Shoulder Width *Pack Shoulders *Keep Wrists in Neutral Position *Keep Hips Up *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
4. Backward Lunges w. MB/KB/SB/ Weighted Object Rotation: *Feet Hip Width *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Hold Weight as tolerated with Arms Straight *Hinge from Hips with a Slight Forward Lean > Lunge Back from Center of Gravity (Belly Button Area) > Rotate MB/SB over Front Knee if tolerated – This is a challenge to Balance & Stability *Faster the Swing of MB or SB the more Intense the Movement *Foundation is to work on Back Lunge before moving on *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
5. DB/KB/SB/MB/ Weighted Object Prone 1 Arm Rows (Lie on top of Stability Ball or Bench or Otoman/Couch) (3 Sets per Side): *Feet Wide *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Flat Back *Squeeze Shoulder Blades at End ROM *Keep Hands Below Chest *Draw belly in toward the spine the whole time. Inhale on the PULL and exhale, with Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way down (opposite of others movements)
6. DB/KB/SB/MB/ Weighted Object Chair/Step Step-Ups (3 Sets w. Each Foot) *Keep Foot on chair for each Set *Hold weight any way you desire *Make sure the entire Foot is on the Step – especially Little Toes & Outer Foot *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Modification: *Increase or Decrease Intensity with Step Height *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
Finisher: Burpees to Roxanne Song (3:10)
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Mind & Body Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential.
Your friend & coach,
Telephone: (650) 514-6679
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!