Warm-up with Breathing, Self-Massage and Stretches prior to workout.
WOD: Perform the following 8 Core~Cardio Exercises in a Circuit for 40s each with 10s Rest. Perform 4 Rounds with 10s Rest in between each Round.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 32 Sets, 10s in between each Round*
*Connect your heart rate monitor to Coresync App for the workout or any workout>>> CORESYNC
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your heart rate monitor to the CoreSync app > click on workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select class time and we will be able to see your heart rate, workout intensity and calories expended.
1. Cardio: Carioca *Breathe rhythmically
2. Supine Cross-over Hand to Foot Crunch: *Start in Supine Position with Legs Straight and Arms Overhead > Crunch Up & Reach for the Opposite Hand > Return to the Start Position *Tongue on Roof of Mouth *Toes to Nose *Modify for those with Diathesis/Core Imbalances: Lower Ab Curl/Heel Tap *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
3. 1 Leg Bridges w. Straight Leg Raise with Foot Elevation (20s Each Side): *Hips Level *Toes to Nose *Get a Big Stretch in Hams & Calves – Go Full ROM *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
4. Band Reverse Wood Chops w. Pivot (20s Each Side): *Use DB or other Weighted Objects if you don’t have a Band *Low to High Diagonal *Lift Collar Bones *Low to High-Knee to Shoulder Movement *Keep Back Flat *Hinge from Hip *Rotate from Core *Arms Straight to make harder as tolerated *Movement starts Ankle > Knees > Hips > Trunk > Arms *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
5. Cardio: Skaters *Breathe rhythmically
6. Hand Body Saw Plank w. Glider: *Hands Under Shoulders *Only need one Glider Under Foot/Feet *To make harder, Stack One Leg on Top of the other *Shift Weight Front to Back *Feet Together *Lift Collar Bones 1″ *Squeeze Butt *Keep Hips Up *Increase Intensity on Fists *Modify without Glider or just do Walk Out – Modify for those with Diathesis/Core Imbalances: Beast *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
7. Quadruped w. Elbow to Opp. Knee (20s Each Side): *Get as much Rotation as possible from Core & Look at Hand at the Top of Movement *Knees Hip Width *Lift Collar Bones 1″ *Low Hands *Relax Shoulders *Attempt to Push Campers from Side & Emphasize Stability & Strength *Increase Challenge by Lifting Knees *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
8. Prone Cobra w. Band/DB Pulldown: *Start on Stomach with Band Handles or DBs in Hand > Bring Elbows to back pockets while simultaneously Extending Spine > Hold for 2s *Anchor Feet into Ground *Squeeze Glutes *Keep Belly in and glutes engaged the whole time – Breathe rhythmically
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Mind & Body Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential.
Your friend & coach,
Telephone: (650) 514-6679
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!