Warm-up with Breathing, Self-Massage and Stretches prior to workout.
WOD: Perform the following 6 Exercises for 20s each with 10s Rest for 6 Sets Total before moving on to the next Exercise.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 20s Work, 10s Rest, 6 Sets, 30s Transition Time after Completing all 6 Sets*
*Connect your heart rate monitor to Coresync App for the workout or any workout>>> CORESYNC
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your heart rate monitor to the CoreSync app > click on workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select class time and we will be able to see your heart rate, workout intensity and calories expended.
1. Squat: SB/KB/DB/Weighted Object Bear Hug Squats: *Hinge & Squat *Give The Weight You Are Holding a Big Hug, Pack Shoulders (Squeeze & Drop) & Get as Low as tolerated *Heavier Object should allow a greater ROM *Down with Control, Explode Up & Squeeze Glutes *Knee Tracking *Can also use heavy MB as needed *Modify with No Weight at all *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
2. Push: Stability Ball DB/KB/SB/MB Press (Use Bench/Couch/Ottoman As Needed): *Elbows In *Lift Collar Bones 1″ *Pack Shoulders *Keep Hips Up *Head on Ball *Modify with Triceps Ext *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
3. Hinge: KB/DB/SB/MB/Weighted Object Single Leg Straight Leg Deadlift (3 sets each side): *Start with feet together *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Squeeze Shoulder Blades *Hinge at Hips *Squeeze Butt at Top *Modify without weight or with Bridges *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
4. Lunge: Walking Sprinter’s Lunges: *Head Back – Eyes Straight *Bigger the Step, easier on the Knees *Opp. Arm & Leg *Slight Forward Hinge *Explode into the Ground to Drive Up *Modify by not going as Deep in Lunge or Perform Forward Lunges *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
5. Crawl: Plank Crawl (Forward & Backwards): *Keep Midsection from falling *Lift Collar Bones 1″ *Pack Shoulders *Modify with Beast Crawl (Knees Up) for those with Diathesis & Core Imbalances *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
6. Pull & Squat: Squats w. Band Rows or Squats w. DB Rows or TRX Squat Rows: *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Start with Arms Extended while holding Band *Hands Below Chest *Hinge from Hips *Draw belly in toward the spine the whole time. Inhale on the LOAD/PULL and exhale, with Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way down (opposite of others movements)
Finisher: “Thunderstruck” Burpee Challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
Every time they say “Thunder,” go Down & Up. Encourage Low Hands and not to round Shoulders at bottom of Burpee – Keep Collar Bones Up. There are 38 Burpees in the 4:52 minute song. When not doing Burpees, Jog in Place (“Relax Heels”). *Modify with another form of cardio
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Mind & Body Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential.
Your friend & coach,
Telephone: (650) 514-6679
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!