Warm-up with Breathing, Self-Massage and Stretches prior to workout.
WOD: Alternate the 8 Exercises two at a time for 40s each with 10s Rest for 3 Sets.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 6 Sets, 30s Transition Time after Completing all 6 Sets*
*Connect your heart rate monitor to Coresync App for the workout or any workout>>> CORESYNC
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your heart rate monitor to the CoreSync app > click on workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select class time and we will be able to see your heart rate, workout intensity and calories expended.
1. Elbow or Hand Side Plank w. Hip Drop (20s Each Side): *Stay Tight- *Lift Collar Bones 1″ *Keep Hips & Shoulders Square – Avoid Rotation *Modify with Side Plank or Side Leg Raise *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
2. Cardio: In-In-Out-Out *Relax Heels
3. Swiss Ball/Bosu/Disc Crunches: *Move Back to make harder *Keep Tension on Abs – Don’t Crunch too high *Look at Abdomen *Tongue on Roof of Mouth *Modify for those with Diathesis/Core Imbalances: Heel Tap *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
4. Cardio: Hop Scotch *Relax Heels
5. Quadruped w. Arm AB/AD & Hip AB/AD (20s Each Side): *On all 4’s, Lift Collar Bones 1” & Elbows Corkscrewed > Abduct Left Leg & Right Arm > Adduct Left Leg & Right Arm > Repeat for 20s > Switch Sides *Shoulders Relaxed *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed with the abduction of hip and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the adduction of hip.
6. Cardio: Squat Hold with Lateral Movement
7. Kneeling DB Lateral Raises (20s) & Front Raises (20s): *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Lift Collar Bones 1″ *Squeeze Butt *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
8. Cardio: Skip Varieties *Relax Heels
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Mind & Body Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential.
Your friend & coach,
Telephone: (650) 514-6679
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!