Warm-up with Breathing, Self-Massage and Stretches prior to workout.
WOD: Alternate the following Core Movements for 40s followed by the Cardio Movements for 40s with 10s between for 3 Sets each.
*Connect your heart rate monitor to Coresync App for the workout or any workout>>> CORESYNC
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your heart rate monitor to the CoreSync app > click on workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select class time and we will be able to see your heart rate, workout intensity and calories expended.
1. Hand Plank w. Elbow Rotation: *Start in Push-Up Position on Hands/Fists > Feet Wider to Increase Stability > Lift Elbow out to Side & Rotate to Ceiling > Look at Elbow > Return to Start > Switch *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Go Slow *Move from Core *Modification: Side Plank with Rotation (20s Each Side) *Draw the belly in toward the spine the whole time. *Inhale on the way down and exhale (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
2. Modified Superman (2s Hold): *Start on Stomach on Floor > Arms Extended Overhead > Lift Whole Body off the Floor – Chest & Thighs > Pull Elbows Toward Back Pockets – Tight to Body > Hold 2s > Return to Start Position *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
3. Supine Hip Opener Crunch: *Start in Supine Position with Arms Overhead > Hips Flexed at 90 with Legs Extended > Crunch Up & Reach through Legs as the Legs Open > Return Legs to Start Position *Tongue on Roof of Mouth *Toes to Nose *Modification: No Crunch – Just Do Legs – Make sure Belly doesn’t pop out *Draw the belly in toward the spine the whole time. *Inhale on the way down and exhale (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
4. Glider Leg Curls w. Hip AB / AD: *Lying Supine with Legs Straight in a Bridge & Feet on Gliders > Bring Heels Toward Butt > Return to Straight Legs > Abduct & Adduct back to Center > Repeat *Modification: Bring Butt down when needed *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
5. Swiss Ball/Foam Roll Lower Ab Curl: *Hold Ball/Roll between Heels & Hamstrings *Place Hands Under Tailbone or to Sides to Anchor *Reverse Curl Pelvis off Ground & Control Down *Relax Neck *Draw the belly in toward the spine the whole time. *Inhale on the way down and exhale (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
1. Coach’s Choice
2. Coach’s Choice
3. Coach’s Choice
4. Coach’s Choice
5. Coach’s Choice
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new Mind & Body Coaching Program starting Monday!
APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
For more workouts like this check out our online workout area here: Fitness Challenges/Travel Workouts We are adding more workouts daily
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential.
Your friend & coach,
Telephone: (650) 514-6679
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!