Warm-up prior to workout
WOD: Perform the following 7 Core Exercises + 1 Cardio Movement in a Circuit for 40s each with 10s Rest for 4 Rounds.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 16 Sets x 2 Cycles (Rest for 1 min after first 16 rounds)
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your heart rate monitor to the CoreSync app > click on workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select class time and we will be able to see your heart rate, workout intensity and calories expended.
- Hand Side Plank Hip Drop w. Leg Raise (20s Each Side): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VEK6Y3u9tM&feature=youtu.be *Start with Knees Stacked supported by 1 Hand > Raise Hips > Raise & Extend Top Leg > Repeat *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Head Back & Eyes Straight ahead *Squeeze Shoulder Blades *Top Hand Hip *Modify with Bottom Leg in Bent Position *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- Stability Ball/Glider Leg Curls: *Feet on Ball/Gliders *Dig Heels *Bridge > Curl *Hands to Sides – Remove Hands to make harder *Modification: Bridges/Single Leg Bridges
- Glider Wide JackKnife (Tuck): *Push-Up Hold *Feet Wide *Keep knees barely off Ground *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Body Set Up should allow Hands to be at Chest Height or Below *Maintain Plank *Corkscrew Elbows to Engage Lats *Move from Core *Modification: Use Elbows; Elevated Position *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
- Stability Ball/Hand Bridges w. Leg Ext (Hold 1-3s): *Alt Right & Left Leg Ext. *Head/Shoulders on Ball if possible *Feet Hip Width *Keep Hips Up *Use Hands to stabilize ground as needed *Breathe rhythmically
- Standing Band/DB’s Reverse Flys & Lateral Raises (20s Each): *Use Light Bands/Light Dumbbells *Keep Hands Chest Height or Lower to Relax Neck for Reverse Flys *Hold at End ROM for 1-2s *Keep Head Back & Eyes Forward *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Keep Arms Straight *Draw the belly in toward the spine the whole time *Modification: Use Light Band *Inhale on the LOAD/PULL and exhale, with Kegel contraction (engage bladder) on the way down (opposite of others movements)
- Beast Shoulder Tap: *Knees barely off Ground *Modify with Beast or Quadruped with Opp. Hand & Leg Lift *Lift Collar Bones 1”
- Prone Butt Pincher w. Hip AD/AB: *Lift Thighs > Hip AB > Hip AD > Hold 2s > Repeat Hip AB > AD *Wide Knees *Bottoms of Feet Together *Keep belly in the whole time *Inhale on the way out and exhale with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way in.
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new I AM A PRIORITY Coaching Program starting Monday!
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE DISCOVERY CALL>>> Brien Shamp’s Coaching Program
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential.
Your friend & coach,
Telephone: (650) 514-6679
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!