Warm-up prior to workout.
WOD: Complete the following 7 Core-Cardio Exercises in a Circuit for 40s each with 10s Rest for 4 Rounds.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 14 Sets, 60s Transition Time after Completing 2nd Round, then Repeat 2 more times.
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your Heart Rate Monitor to the CoreSync app > click on Workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select Class Time and we will be able to see your Heart Rate, Workout Intensity and Calories expended.
1. Supine Russian Twist w. MB/Roll Btw Knees: *Arms Out to Sides – Palm Down to Rotating Side *Rotation Ends when Opp Scapula begins to Lift off Floor *Keep Belly In. Inhale on the way down and exhale with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
2. Plank w. Hip Ext. (20s Each Side): *Add miniband to make harder *Hands~Fists Under Shoulders *Squeeze Butt each Rep *Widen Feet as needed *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Modification: Beast Hold or Quadruped with Hip Ext (Knees on Ground) *Breathe rhythmically
3. KB/DB/Heavy Object Firefighter Carry: *Weight in both Hands *Big Step – Heel > Toe Push Off *Fast Walk, Squeeze Butt *Challenge with Heavy Loads *Breathe rhythmically
4. Supine Lower Ab Curl w. MB/Roll Btw Heels & Hams: *Hands assist as needed – Place Under Tailbone *Control Down to Increase Intensity *Modification: Heel Tap *Keep Belly In. Inhale on the way down and exhale with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up
5. Side Lying Groin Plank w. Elevation & Trunk Rotation (20s Each Side): *Top Leg on Step – Top Leg holds Body Weight Up *Lift Collar Bones 1” *Rotate from Midsection *Squeeze Shoulder Blades *Head Back *Stack Hips *Modify with Bottom Leg on Ground or Cross Top Leg Over *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
6. Supine Butterfly Bridge w. Feet Elevated: *Place Feet Together on Elevated Surface, Open Knees as wide as possible *Very important to tuck pelvis *Inhale with rib cage expansion/belly relaxed on the way down and exhale, drawing in of the belly and Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up.7. Cardio
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new I AM A PRIORITY Coaching Program starting Monday!
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE DISCOVERY CALL>>> Brien Shamp’s Coaching Program
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential.
Your friend & coach,
Telephone: (650) 514-6679
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!