Warm-up prior to workout
WOD: Perform the following 8 Core~Cardio Exercises in a Group for 40s each with 10s Rest for 4 Rounds.
*Set Gym Boss or Interval App to: 40s Work, 10s Rest, 32 Sets*
If attending the LIVE Session, connect your Heart Rate Monitor to the CoreSync app > click on Workouts at the bottom > Click on LIVE > select Class Time and we will be able to see your Heart Rate, Workout Intensity and Calories expended.
- DB Squat Jacks: *Get to 90 Degrees with Squat (Hinge) & Touch Hands at the Top *Challenge to do as many as possible *Maintain Shin Angle *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Supine Stability Ball Lower Ab Corkscrew (20s Each Direction): *On Elbows in Crunch Position > Lying on Back > Lock Shoulders Back & Down > Legs Criss-Cross Independently *Keep Imprint of Spine *Lower Legs to make harder if able to maintain Imprint & Belly from pooching *Look at Abdomen *Tongue on Roof of Mouth *Modify with Lying Lower Abdominal Heel Tap or Grab Knees to Chest *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Burpees/Get-ups: *Lift Collar Bones 1” while on Stomach *Modify as needed *Chest must hit Ground for the Burpee to Count
- Supine Butterfly Bridge: (4:45 in Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBa-EtVvSks) *Place Feet Together > Open Knees as wide as possible *Inhale on the way down and exhale, with Kegel contraction (squeeze & lift of pelvic floor – should feel bladder & sphincter engaging) on the way up – Keep Belly in for added Stability
- Lateral Step Squat Hold with Miniband: *Start with Feet Shoulder Width *Hinge from Hips to Squat Hold > Side Step Laterally Right to Left *Get as Deep as possible with Squat without Moving Shin Forward *Go Lower as tolerated while keeping Posture & Neutral Spine *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Plank Up-Downs (20s per Side): *Start on Elbows in Plank *Lead with RT Hand for 20s > Switch to LT Hand for 20s *Relax Shoulders *Cue: Hand-Hand-Elbow-Elbow *Low Hands *Lift Collar Bones 1″ *Widen Feet as needed – Goal is to not Rock *Modify on Knees *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Hop Scotch *Relax Heels *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
- Prone Band Superman (Hold 2s): *Start with Arms Overhead on Ground *Drive Elbows Back & Down > Hands Should End Up Shoulder Height (Like doing a Pull-Up) *Chest Up *Lift everything off Ground with Legs Straight *Squeeze Glutes *Keep Belly in for added Stability – Breathe rhythmically
I hope that you get a chance to give this workout a try soon.
Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new I AM A PRIORITY Coaching Program starting Monday!
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE DISCOVERY CALL>>> Brien Shamp’s Coaching Program
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more people to reach their full potential.
Your friend & coach,
Telephone: (650) 514-6679
Share this #Workout by forwarding it to your friends and family!