Personally identifiable information
SHAMP collects personally identifiable information directly from the User only when the User voluntarily enters information, or when the User requests or agrees that SHAMP send the User information or materials. SHAMP may also collect information through the use of promotional email campaigns or newsletters.
The types of personally identifiable information SHAMP collects include e-mail address, full name, full address, work, home or mobile phone numbers, age, gender and viewing preferences. SHAMP currently uses the information for the purposes of providing the User with information requested by the User, and service information, and to allow the User to voluntarily participate in events, promotions, contests or sweepstakes. SHAMP may also use personally identifiable information to process user requests and/or to send the User communications from SHAMP such as news, information and promotional offers. If the User requests information for certain offers, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, SHAMP may forward the User’s personal information to a third party for the purposes of supporting SHAMP in these services.
SHAMP may disclose your personal and account information to respond to court subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes, as required by law, or to establish or exercise SHAMP legal rights or defend against legal claims. Your personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale of some or all of the SHAMP business or a merger with another entity. Within SHAMP, we restrict access to information and data about you to those SHAMP employees who need to know the information and data in order to perform their jobs, such as servicing your account, or notifying you of new services, classes, and programs.
For your protection, SHAMP strongly recommends that you do not share your account information, passwords or code words with others. Administrators of the Services will never ask you for your password by phone or e-mail. Do not provide confidential information online or over the telephone
unless you initiated the contact, know the party with whom you are dealing, and provide the information through a secured channel. When conducting business over the Internet, always use a secure browser or client and exit online applications as soon as you finish using them. If you become aware of any suspicious activity relating to your account, it is your responsibility to contact SHAMP immediately.
Security of Personally Identifiable Information
To protect your personal information, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to ensure online data and information privacy and security. We also use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to encrypt sensitive information (e.g. credit card number or password) over the Internet. However, SHAMP cannot guarantee the privacy and security of any information or data that is disclosed online.
The Services, including the SHAMP Internet sites, SHAMP mobile applications, SHAMP-branded social media websites and third party websites that SHAMP may use to host SHAMP bulletin boards, comments pages or other areas identified as administered by SHAMP will occasionally allow User to post comments. By posting comments, the User understands that a representative of SHAMP may contact them regarding posted comments through contact information provided by the User, including any User provided e-mail address.
By using the Services, the User makes available to SHAMP certain non-personally identifiable information (such as the domain name and type of the User’s Internet server and browser or device, which pages or features of the Services the User accesses, and the length of access). This statement explains how SHAMP uses such information, and how the User can restrict the use and collection of non-personally identifiable information from “cookies.”
A “cookie” is a bit of text information stored on the hard drive of your computer by an Internet web server when you visit or use the Services. The User can choose not to accept cookies, but in so doing, the User may not be able to access certain features on the Services. Refer to the Help information in your browser or Internet provider site or software for instructions on how to disable cookies, or to be notified when a cookie is set. SHAMP may use “cookies” or store information on your device to track usage of the Services, User interactions with the Services, and to customize the Services.
SHAMP may use the non-personally identifiable information that is collected by SHAMP to improve the design and content of SHAMP’s Services and to enable SHAMP to personalize your Internet or mobile application experience. Also, SHAMP may use this information in the aggregate to analyze usage of the Services, as well as to offer user products, programs, or other services.
Privacy and Our Apps or Website Features
SHAMP offers a number of apps or website features intended to make it easier for you to access our Services on your mobile device or the Internet. By using some of these apps or website features, you authorize us to display to others certain information about you. (We will never provide other members or users with your contact details.) We will tell you in the app or website feature what information, if any, may be disclosed, and you can always decide that app or website feature isn’t for you. You also can stop using the app or website feature by following the instructions within the app or website feature, at which point any further disclosures of information will stop as well.
Links to Other Sites
The Services may contain links to other Internet sites or resources that are owned and operated by third parties. SHAMP is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of Internet sites or resources owned and operated by third parties. SHAMP strongly suggests that you review such third party Internet sites or resource privacy policies before providing any data or information to them.
Changes or Deletions to Your Information
As an added protection to the User’s privacy concerning personally identifiable information collected by SHAMP, the User may request that his or her personally identifiable information be changed, corrected or deleted from our databases by accessing the “contact” link on our homepage. We reserve the right, consistent with applicable law to preserve information necessary to enforce our rights or to comply with a lawful order, subpoena or other legal requirement.
Brien Shamp’s Boot Camps, Personal Training & Nutrition, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.BrienShamp.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- ServiceService is the www.BrienShamp.com website operated by Brien Shamp’s Boot Camps, Personal Training & Nutrition, Inc.
- Personal DataPersonal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage DataUsage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- CookiesCookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Brien Shamp’s Boot Camps, Personal Training & Nutrition, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Brien Shamp’s Boot Camps, Personal Training & Nutrition, Inc. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Brien Shamp’s Boot Camps, Personal Training & Nutrition, Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Brien Shamp’s Boot Camps, Personal Training & Nutrition, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Brien Shamp’s Boot Camps, Personal Training & Nutrition, Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Brien Shamp’s Boot Camps, Personal Training & Nutrition, Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Brien Shamp’s Boot Camps, Personal Training & Nutrition, Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- FacebookFacebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: http://brienshamp.com/privacypolicy/