Employment Opportunities For Trainers/Coaches and Internship Program
We have openings for Coaches, Assistant Coaches, and Interns
Our main focus is on physical transformations which lead to significant improvements in lifestyle, health and vitality for the participants.
We are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic, outgoing, friendly, reliable, team-oriented, punctual and have excellent communication skills. You must have an amazing ability to connect with people and be passionate about helping others to achieve their goals and more.
Coach large groups of individuals from all fitness levels through strength training and metabolic style workouts. Competently explain and demonstrate proper exercise form for large groups (we will train as needed) and use coaching cues to help members understand exercise form and offer substitutions where necessary.
These are part-time positions; our coaches train anywhere from 2-10 hours per week.
- Ability to work in a high-energy and demanding environment
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and is a team player
- Valid First Aid & CPR required
- 1 year experience working with groups
- Basic understanding of human anatomy and physiology (not a must but preferred)
- Basic understanding of exercise bio mechanics (not a must but preferred)
- National personal training certification or group fitness certification preferred; however, we have our own basic certification & we will train you!
- 3 professional references required
Every day our coaches bring a level of enthusiasm and passion that is seldom seen elsewhere. We are also always striving to constantly learn and stay on the cutting edge of fat loss, fitness, nutrition and overall heath. We require that new team members also have that same desire for constant and never ending improvement for themselves and others.
We also have an internship program for those that are interested in coaching/training or for trainers that are not quite ready to lead a group. Internships with Shamp’s Boot Camps are perfect for those aspiring to become a coach, personal trainer, athletic trainer, strength & conditioning coach, nutritionist, dietitian, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc. Interns will gain education and experience in personal & group training, and nutrition & lifestyle coaching.
Interns working with Brien will gain hands on experience in:
- Exercise program design
- Marketing a fitness/health business
- Building a supportive community that enhances growth of program and the success of all the participants
- Body fat and weight reduction
- Mobility and flexibility
- Posture improvement
- Bio-mechanics of movements
- Pain management and rehabilitation
- Various exercise modalities
- Training various demographics (kids, mom’s, professional athletes, seniors, etc.)
- Sports performance
- Obstacle course racing
- And much more!!
If you are interested in being a Head Coach, Assistant Coach or Intern, please contact me using the form below. All fields are required; include a clear subject line of what you’re interested in (internship or coaching), and you may include your telephone number in your message to receive a call back as well.