Breakfast is arguably the most important meal of the day, but new research shows you don’t need to eat as soon as you wake up anymore. You can eat your “breakfast foods” like this egg muffin for lunch or dinner if you like. Breakfast is generally your first opportunity to influence how the rest of your eating for the day will go. If you choose to eat a sugar-fueled breakfast then chances are high that you’ll continue to make poor food choices for the rest of the day.
These Ham and Chive Egg Muffins are the perfect blend of protein, fiber and flavor to start your day off right. Make a big batch on the weekend to provide days of on-the-go breakfasts for your busy workweek. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
- 10 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- sprinkle of sea salt and black pepper
- 1 cup cooked ham, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh chives, minced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 12-muffin tin pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk the eggs, cream, nutritional yeast, sea salt and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Add in the ham, chives and bell pepper.
- Divide the egg mixture equally between the 12 muffin tins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-18 minutes, until set.
- Remove from the oven and cool before removing the egg muffins from muffin tins.
- Once fully cooled, store extras in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Enjoy! 🙂
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 89 calories, 6g fat, 2g carbohydrate, 0g sugar, 268mg sodium, 1g fiber, and 8g protein.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon!
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook