When working towards a fat loss and health goal it’s important to incorporate plenty of greens, high quality protein and healthy fats into your diet, while removing starchy and grain-filled items. This Chicken and Butternut Squash Salad makes a really satisfying meal that will propel you towards your weight loss goals without making you feel like you’re missing out on tasty food 🙂
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
- 1 Butternut Squash, cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sweet paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 6 cups Arugula
- 2 cups leftover roasted chicken, chopped
- 5 Dates, pitted and chopped
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 avocado
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Cube the butternut squash and place in a large bowl.
- Toss it with the olive oil, cinnamon, paprika, cumin and sea salt.
- Spread over a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
- Stir the squash and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Combine the squash and all of the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Serve immediately. Enjoy! 🙂
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 109 calories, 10g fat, 3g carbohydrate, 28mg sodium, 1g sugar, 2g fiber, and 4g protein.
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook