If you want to eat for fat loss then look no farther than this fantastic recipe! Fresh ginger and spicy Sriracha take this ground chicken dish to the height of flavor and satisfaction! Enjoy this dish as a quick and healthy dinner with flavors that intensify overnight for an even more satisfying lunch.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot starch
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 6 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced, greens and whites separated
- 2 Tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ½ cup bean sprouts, roughly chopped
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (more as desired)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- handful of large lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl combine the arrowroot starch and water. Set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, place the coconut oil over medium high heat.
- Add the scallion whites, ginger and garlic and stir-fry until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry, breaking it into smaller pieces, until no pink remains, about 8 minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts, stevia, coconut aminos, and Sriracha.
- Stir the arrowroot starch mixture and add it to the pan, mixing until it thickens.
- Add the scallion greens and season to taste with the sesame oil.
- Serve the chicken in large lettuce leaves topped with fresh cilantro and more Sriracha. Enjoy! 🙂
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 279 calories, 13g fat, 5g carbohydrate, 113mg sodium, 1g sugar, 1g fiber, and 35g protein.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call 650-654-4604 or email me now at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your first strategy session. I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
FeastPeace, our NEW Organic meal delivery service has been outstanding. Meals are now available to go for those of you who would like to grab a quick bite to eat, lunch or dinner after sessions at the Harbor location.
If you don’t want to make the time to cook or if you are confused on what makes a healthy meal give FeastPeace a try for just a week. You can now order your meals 24 hours in advance.
For more information and to order >>> FeastPeace Organic Meal Delivery
Check out more fabulous recipes on https://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp