This is one of those recipes that you simply MUST TRY. I realize that the picture just looks like a simple bowl of spaghetti squash, but looks can be deceiving! What you can’t see with the naked eye are the flavor molecules bursting on each strand of tender squash. Fresh lemon, basil and green olive combine for a lively, can’t-get-enough-of-it taste that will have you going back for more. Eating your veggies has never been easier than this…
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
- 3 spaghetti squash
- sea salt and black pepper
- coconut oil spray
- For the Dressing
- ½ cup pitted green olives
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut the ends off each spaghetti squash and discard.
- Slice the rest of the spaghetti squash into 1-inch rings.
- Use a spoon to remove the seeds from the center of each ring.
- Spray or rub coconut oil over all of the spaghetti squash flesh.
- Generously season each ring with salt and pepper.
- Place the rings on the parchment paper lined baking sheet and roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Flip each of the rings and roast for another 30 minutes, or until very tender.
- Once cooled use a spoon to remove the noodles. Place all of the noodles in a large bowl.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the spaghetti squash noodles and mix until fully incorporated. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 38 calories, 2g fat, 3g carbohydrate, 12mg sodium, 0g sugar, 1g fiber, and 1g protein.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call 650-654-4604 or email me now at email@example.com to set up your first strategy session. I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
FeastPeace, our NEW Organic meal delivery service has been outstanding. Meals are now available to go for those of you who would like to grab a quick bite to eat, lunch or dinner after sessions at the Harbor location.
If you don’t want to make the time to cook or if you are confused on what makes a healthy meal give FeastPeace a try for just a week. You can now order your meals 24 hours in advance.
For more information and to order >>> FeastPeace Organic Meal Delivery
Check out more fabulous recipes on https://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp