Avocado, Spinach, and Chèvre Scramble recipe courtesy of Againstallgrain.com
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter or ghee
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1 large avocado
- 3 ounces chèvre (goat cheese)
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the spinach and sauté until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Pour in the eggs and scramble until cooked through, about 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the avocado and chèvre. Enjoy! 🙂
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook