Carnitas Egg Muffins recipe courtesy of StupidEasyPaleo.com
- 1 small onion, minced
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced small
- 1 spoonful of bacon fat or fat of choice
- 1 cup cooked shredded pork carnitas or other shredded/ground meat
- 9 eggs
- 3 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- In a skillet over medium heat, soften the onions in the bacon fat for about 5 minutes.
- When they are translucent, add the tomato and cook on medium until the tomatoes begin to soften.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the cooked shredded pork until combined.
- Combine the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper and beat until combined.
- Now it’s time to build the muffins: put a large spoonful of onion/tomato/pork into each cup.
- Evenly distribute the filling to 12 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of smoked paprika.
- Pour the egg mixture into each cup until about ¾ of the cup is full.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until fully set.
- The cups will come out very puffed up and then fall a bit as they cool. Enjoy! 🙂
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook