Credit to SkinnyTaste.com
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 lb. grape tomatoes, cut in half
- sea salt & fresh pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- olive oil spray
- 4 pieces (7 oz. each) flounder (or tilapia or sole)
- In a large skillet heat oil on high heat. Add garlic and cook until golden.
- Add tomatoes, salt and fresh pepper and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 15 minutes, add fresh basil and cook another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, while sauce is simmering, season fish with salt and pepper and lightly spray with oil.
- Broil or grill fish on medium heat until cooked through.
- When fish is cooked, top with tomato sauce. Enjoy! 🙂
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook