Credit to EdiblePerspective.com
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (plus more for blending)
- 6-8 medjool dates, pitted + well-chopped
- 1/4 cup almond butter (I recommend sunflower butter or pecan/walnut butter)
- 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
For the topping:
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 2-4 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Stir chia seeds with the milk in a bowl and add the dates, almond butter, and oats. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours (3-4 hrs preferred or overnight).
- Scoop the mixture in your blender with the cacao nibs, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract.
- Add a splash of milk and blend until fully smooth and creamy. Add more milk as needed (slowly) to keep the pudding as thick as possible.
- Taste and add 1/2 teaspoon more vanilla extract if desired and few more small drops of almond extract. For more sweetness blend in more chopped dates (soaked for easier blending). Refrigerate in a sealed container until chilled.
- While chilling, open the can of coconut milk and scrape off the solid white layer (about 1/2 way into the can). Avoid scooping any of the liquid. Place in a metal mixing bowl and beat with 2 teaspoons maple syrup and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract until fluffy. Add more maple + vanilla if desired. Chill until ready to use and whisk before serving.
- Serve pudding with coconut whipped cream on top and sprinkling of cacao beans.
- Keep extra sealed in the fridge for 3-4 days. Enjoy:)
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook