Credit to EdiblePerspective.com
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (plus more for blending)
- 6-8 medjool dates, pitted + well-chopped
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
For the topping:
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 2-4 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Stir chia seeds with the milk in a bowl and add the dates, almond butter, and oats. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours (3-4 hrs preferred or overnight).
- Scoop the mixture in your blender with the cacao nibs, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract.
- Add a splash of milk and blend until fully smooth and creamy. Add more milk as needed (slowly) to keep the pudding as thick as possible.
- Taste and add 1/2 teaspoon more vanilla extract if desired and few more small drops of almond extract. For more sweetness blend in more chopped dates (soaked for easier blending). Refrigerate in a sealed container until chilled.
- While chilling, open the can of coconut milk and scrape off the solid white layer (about 1/2 way into the can). Avoid scooping any of the liquid. Place in a metal mixing bowl and beat with 2 teaspoons maple syrup and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract until fluffy. Add more maple + vanilla if desired. Chill until ready to use and whisk before serving.
- Serve pudding with coconut whipped cream on top and sprinkling of cacao beans.
- Keep extra sealed in the fridge for 3-4 days. Enjoy:)
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call 650-654-4604 or email me now at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your first strategy session. I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
FeastPeace, our NEW Organic meal delivery service has been outstanding. Meals are now available to go for those of you who would like to grab a quick bite to eat, lunch or dinner after sessions at the Harbor location.
If you don’t want to make the time to cook or if you are confused on what makes a healthy meal give FeastPeace a try for just a week. You can now order your meals 24 hours in advance.
For more information and to order >>> FeastPeace Organic Meal Delivery
Check out more fabulous recipes on https://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp