Adapted from LoveBeets.com
Detox Kale Salad:
- 1 head lacinato (dino) kale, leaves thinly sliced
- 1 head Russian red kale, leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 6 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/2 small cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 9 oz. roasted beets, diced
- 1/2 raw walnut halves, chopped
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon avocado oil (can also use grape seed or olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (1 large lemon)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut off beet greens, clean beets and wrap loosely in foil.
- Once the oven has reached 400, add the beets and roast for 50-60 mins.
- Remove when done, allow to cool, and remove the skin (should come off easily). Dice beets.
- Wash the kale leaves under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Remove the stalks and discard.
- Finely chop the leaves and place in a large serving bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the serving bowl and add desired amount of dressing. Toss everything together to combine.
- In a small blender or food processor, add all of the ingredients for the dressing and blend until smooth and creamy. If you don’t have a small blender, whisking the ingredients together in a bowl works well, too. Enjoy! 🙂
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook