Credit to AmbitiousKitchen.com
- 16 oz. raw almonds (about 3 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup raisins
- optional: 1-2 teaspoons coconut oil, if necessary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On large baking sheet spread out almonds and roast in oven for 10-12 minutes until slightly brown. Be very careful not to burn the nuts! Cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer almonds to the bowl of a food processor and process for 10-15 minutes, scraping down the sides as necessary (about every 2 minutes). At this point the almonds should start to clump together. Continue to process until you reach the desired consistency. I always process until my almond butter is liquid like. If after 20-25 minutes the almond butter is not creamy, add in a teaspoon or two of coconut oil. You can also do this if you want super creamy almond butter!
- Next add in vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Process again for 30 seconds. Taste and add more salt if necessary.
- Next add in raisins and pulse a few times to break up the raisins a bit.
- Transfer to Tupperware or mason jar and store at room temperature or in fridge. If you store at room temp, simply give the almond butter a stir before you use it. Enjoy! 🙂
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook