Credit to paleOMG.com
For the crock pot:
- 1-2 lb. pork loin
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cups beef broth (no sugar added) – add 3 cups if you go with a 2 lb pork loin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
For the plantain mash:
- 4 brown plantains, peeled, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 3-4 tablespoons canned coconut milk
- Add all your pork ingredients to a crock pot and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Once your pork is done cooking, use two forks and shed it to pieces.
- Now place a large skillet under medium heat, add your coconut oil and once your pan is nice and hot, add your sliced plantains into the oil.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and salt, cook on both sides for 4-5 minutes or until soft.
- Add your plantains to your food processor and puree. While the food processor is still running, pour in coconut milk until you get a smooth plantain puree.
- Add a dollop of plantain mash to your plate, top with pork, and add a little avocado.Enjoy!! 🙂
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook