This dish is really quick to throw together for a weeknight dinner and tastes so good you won’t believe it’s healthy. As a bonus you won’t get that big belly ache like with the take-out version. Enjoy!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What You Need
½cup orange juice concentrate (no sugar added)
3 Tablespoons coconut aminos
1 Tablespoon olive oil
Zest from one orange
3 cloves garlic, minced
Dash red pepper flakes
2 packets Stevia
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken thigh, cut into bite sized pieces
Dash salt and pepper
Dash granulated onion
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
3 green onions, chopped
1. Combine the orange juice concentrate, coconut aminos, olive oil, orange zest, red pepper flakes and Stevia in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil on medium-high.
3. Generously season the chicken pieces with salt, pepper and granulated onion. Add chicken to hot skillet and brown on all sides.
4. When chicken is almost fully cooked, add the orange sauce, stirring to coat all of the chicken. Cook, uncovered, simmering the sauce until thickened and fully sticking to the chicken.
5. Garnish with sesame seeds and freshly chopped green onion.
One serving equals 282 calories, 12g fat, 505mg sodium, 12g carbs, 1g fiber, 35g protein
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness.
And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call or email me now to set up a free interview to see which program is best for you – I’d love to help you achieve your best self
For more recipes like this check out our recipe area here: Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,Brien
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook