Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
– 1/2 cup coconut flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon salt (I like Real Salt)
– 4 ripe bananas
– 4 eggs
– 1/4 cup coconut oil
– 3 tablespoons to 1/4 cup maple syrup (grade B has more minerals)
– 2 tablespoons applesauce (here is a recipe for homemade)
– 2 teaspoons vanilla
– 2 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin hydrolysate (don’t use regular gelatin)
– 1/2 to 1 cup soy-free chocolate chips
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
– Line a loaf pan (bottom and sides) with parchment paper.
– In a large bowl crack eggs and add coconut flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
– Mix gelatin and maple syrup together in a small bowl and add to mixture.
– Melt coconut oil if solid and add to bowl along with remaining ingredients.
– Mix well and allow to sit for about 5 minutes.
– Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F for about 1 hour. It takes mine about 1 hour 10 minutes for a knife inserted in the center to come out clean.
– Remove from oven and allow to cool on a baking rack.
– Can be eaten warm or cold.
– Store in the refrigerator. [Credit: RealFoodOutlaws.com]
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook