Enjoy the taste of pumpkin in this quick, nutritious smoothie recipe. The problem with most smoothies is the sugar content, but this smoothie is low in sugar yet still high in flavor!
- 1 frozen banana (or half if you want to save on calories and carbs) *Avoid if cutting carbs
- 8-12 oz of water, coconut milk, raw organic pastures raw dairy milk, cashew milk or almond milk
- 1-2 scoops of high quality vanilla protein powder. I recommend grass-fed beef protein powder (Pure Paleo) or a rice-pea protein mixture (Ultrameal Advanced Protein). We sell both at our locations in Belmont and Burlingame. You can also purchase online.
- 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil, MCT Oil or Nikki’s Pumpkin Spice Coconut Butter
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin *Cut or reduced as desired
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg and cloves
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and mix until smooth. Serve immediately.
Please let me know what you think of this recipe 🙂
Your friend & coach,