Awesome Real Food Truffles recipe by Diana Keuilian!
- 2 cups pecans, toasted
- 1 cup dates, pitted and soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon raw honey, melted
For the Toppings:
- melted, dark chocolate
- unsweetened, shredded coconut flakes
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- minced dark chocolate
- pistachios, shelled and minced
- almonds, sliced and minced
- Place the pecans in a dry skillet over medium heat and toast, stirring often, until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Place the dates in a small bowl and cover with hot water for 10 minutes.
- Discard the soaking water and place the dates and cooled pecans in the food processor along with the cocoa powder, sea salt and honey. Pulse until coarse and crumbly.
- Cover a tray that fits in your freezer with parchment paper.
- Form the dough into 30 balls and roll in the toppings of your choice.
- Place the truffles on the prepared pan and freeze for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Try out our Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout totally FREE with unlimited sessions for 7 days!: 1 Week Boot Camp Trial Info
Your friend & coach,
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
*We now have express 35 minute sessions held every Monday and Wednesday at our main headquarters location, 603 Harbor Blvd., Belmont, CA 94002
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp